Friday, February 1, 2013

hello scale

Well last night I wasnt going to weigh myself. But for some reason, I did. And I was pretty nervous stepping on the scale. When I saw my weight I didnt know why I was nervous. I had lost 2 pounds!!!! I couldnt believe it! I did a little happy dance. When I told Ian, he high fived me and said how proud he was. I was pretty proud too! So I decided to reward myself by doing my P.I.N.K kick boxing video! I wasnt going to do the whole thing, just the arm part. But I loved it so much I did the entire video. Boy was I warn out when it was finished. I didnt think I could get back upstairs!  But I did. And I was again proud of myself! We ate a decent dinner and I drank alot of water during the day. Today when I woke up I was pretty sore. But then when I remembered that I had lost 2 pounds, it was a good hurt. :) So today has been ok eating wise. I have been drinking my water, but it gets old fast. And I did my level 1 workout in the morning. Im thinking Im going to do another P.I.N.K video tonight but Im not sure which one. Hopefully I will still have the motivation tonight! Heres to a fit RM!

No comments:

Post a Comment