Sunday, January 27, 2013

Day 1 of the diet/workout is done! I woke up this morning and did Level 1 of the workout PLUS the 100 calorie that I found on pinterest. I ate a decent breakfast. I had multigrain cheerios with a banana. My snack was a chocolate and oats fiber bar. For lunch I had a sandwich(on the slim sammie),cheese,apple, and a 90 cal brownie. For dinner, we had spaghetti(made with whole grains)and lots of veggies in the sauce. I drank water and a gateraide today. NO POP! I can not believe that I didnt have a coke today. I do miss it but I want to LOOSE this weight. Anyway, before dinner, I walked 20 minutes on the treadmill, and found out I am so out of shape. I hate the treadmill, but I want to follow this workout. Tomorrow I plan on doing the level 2 of the workout plus the 100 calorie workout. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner should be good. Hopefully I can wake up early enough(the adster has been waking up early....)Ian just informed me he didnt have pop today either. Im so proud of us! Heres to hoping I can do well tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment