Wednesday, February 6, 2013

2nd week

Well this is day 4 of the 2nd week of workouts. I have been doing good on my breakfast,lunch, and dinner choices. However some of my snacks and drinks have not been the best. I have had a few cokes and chocolate chip cookies. I dont know why I cant fight temptation for a coke. For the rest of the week, I will try to work harder at not drinking pop. As for my workouts, well sat I was suppose to walk for 40 minutes but I didnt do that. I didnt know where to walk and I didnt want to do the treadmill. It had snowed, so I decided to play in the snow with Addie. We were outside running and playing in the snow for about a half hour. I didnt break a sweat, but every little bit helps right? Sun I did a relaxed workout. And Mon I didnt workout. I was so tired in the morning and in the evening we went shopping and I had to get my headlight fixed. By the time we got home, ate dinner, and got Addie asleep, I was just too tired to do anything. I had Tues off and after I dropped Addie off at daycare, I had alot of errands to run. Of course I had plans of working out. But somehow shopping and crafts and house keeping got in the way. And it always seems like my days off go by so much faster than when Im at work! But at night I did my workout and also kickboxing video. When I woke up this morning, my body ached! But I know thats my bodies way of telling me its been working hard! I did my workout this morning and Im planning on doing my kickboxing video tonight, although I might try to find another PINK video that I like. Oh and I weighed myself on Sun. I lost another pound, so 3 pounds all together. Hopefully this week I can loose another 3 pounds or more. But I know I will have to work harder. Send any extra motivation you can! Heres to a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment