Monday, April 9, 2012

blah

well here i am. i bet you thought i had disappeared. well i didnt. i wish i could say alot has happened since i last wrote. i wish that i could say that i have been working out and eating right. i wish i could say that im at my goal. but sadly not alot has happened and i havent been working out or eating right. and sadly im not even close to my goal. i couldnt even weigh myself because i knew i gained alot back. i was going to start the diet and working out hard this week. i did alright today. but it was so busy at the zoo and i was so hungry and thirsty. so i had animal cookies and a gateraid. and now i dont feel like doing anything. i dont know why i cant find motivation. i dont know why i cant just suck it up and work out. tonight i have a headach and i dont feel like doing anything. so im telling myself right now: tomorrow is a new day. i will work harder at eating better. i will workout tomorrow. i owe it to myself

No comments:

Post a Comment