Tuesday, March 6, 2012

lets go

So I weighed myself today. I was a little nervous but Im glad that I did it. Before I tell you my weight, let me tell you about my day. I had the day off and I went to Goodwill after I dropped Addie off at daycare. I wanted to buy pants for work but didnt find anything. I did get a couple of medium tops though. (And Sponge Bob jammie pants for Addie!) After Goodwill, I went home and did some laundry and cleaned the bathroom. I knew I wanted to workout, so about 11 I did my phase 3 workout. It was kickboxing again. I LOVED it! I was dripping in sweat and it felt great. I even tried doing some of the harder moves instead of motifications. It was brutal. But I felt so good after it. I even decided to run on the treadmill. I told myself I would run for as long as I could, then a little longer,and then be done. Well I ran for probably a minute before I was done. For not running, or even walking on the treadmill in a long time, I thought it was pretty good. So before I took my shower, I decided to weigh myself. Again, I was nervous but I needed to know. And I was happy with the result. I weigh, drum roll please, 140! I have lost 28 pounds so far on the PINK method. I am just a little excited with that number. Im going to continue to work hard, follow the diet and LOOSE this weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment